Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

11 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Wow! 3 first rd picks and Christian McCaffrey. If this happens I feel bad for Christian going to the Texans. 

The Texans will be fine in time I think but it will suck to lose Aatson, no doubt. If they get McCaffery & 3 first round picks that’s 4 first round picks. 

They could also take Teddy Bridgwater back in that trade to help w/ Carolina’s cap so the Texans would get an average starting QB, an All-Pro RB & 3 first round picks.

Then, if we trade up to take Fields or Wilson at 7, the Texans take the other one at 8. So, they’d have a QB to develop for a year behind Bridgewater immediately.

2021 Texans:

QB: Bridgewater, Zach Wilson w/ Carolinas pick

RB: McCaffery, David Johnson, Duke Johnson

LT: Tunsil

LG: Kelemete

C : Martin

RG: Fulton

RT: Howard

TE: Darren Fells

WR: Cooks

WR: Fuller (franchised)

WR: Cobb

DE: Mercilus

DT: Blacklock, Watkins

NT: Dunn 

DE: Scarlett 

WLB: Cunningham 

MLB: McKinney

SLB: Jacob Martin

CB: Roby

CB: Vernon Hargreaves 

SS: Eric Murray

FS: Justin Reid

They’ll probably sign a FA strong side DE as I think Scarlet is more weak side DE & definitely some 4-3 OLBs, need someone to compete w/ Martin as their SLB.

This looks like a team that can be around .500 though, maybe a bit worse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 3:24 PM, MikeT14 said:

Just got my first round of the shot boys. One closer step to normalcy. 

Get my second tomorrow=Pfizer. No issues with the first.

Anyone thinking the Texans are wishing they'd listened to offers for Watson !!?? The accusers are coming outta the woodwork !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Get my second tomorrow=Pfizer. No issues with the first.

Anyone thinking the Texans are wishing they'd listened to offers for Watson !!?? The accusers are coming outta the woodwork !

Yes, the Texans should’ve traded him already! These accusers are hurting his trade value.

Looking ahead: Washington would like a vertical threat at TE plus a run blocker to pair with Logan Thomas; it wants to strengthen the OL; it needs another starting LB and depth and it has inquired about some available safeties.

FS Tre Boston, who was released by Carolina Wednesday, played for Rivera. He could be someone they target, but not until after the draft -- same with re-signing DE Ryan Kerrigan. If he's still free and if they have a need for a situational rusher, they could re-sign.“

Edited by turtle28

Just a tip (passed along from a pharmacist friend of my wife's): when you get your shot, drink some Gatorade before and after. Claims it will help mitigate the aches and pains and other issues people have reported when getting the jab.

• Like 2