Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

8 minutes ago, Woz said:

Just a tip (passed along from a pharmacist friend of my wife's): when you get your shot, drink some Gatorade before and after. Claims it will help mitigate the aches and pains and other issues people have reported when getting the jab.

Had no other symptoms for first round, but arm was sore for a couple days pretty bad.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Had no other symptoms for first round, but arm was sore for a couple days pretty bad.

I don't want to worry you, but apparently the second shot tends to knock people out for a day or so.

23 hours ago, Woz said:

Just a tip (passed along from a pharmacist friend of my wife's): when you get your shot, drink some Gatorade before and after. Claims it will help mitigate the aches and pains and other issues people have reported when getting the jab.

Thanks Doctor Woz!

dr goodbye GIF by TLC Europe

Not sure where to post this since you guys don’t have a “Anything Washington Football” type of thread. Just wondering is Bryce Love ever gonna play? Looking to scoop up some super buy-low rookie cards like Love, hoping they pan out. Was a huge fan of Love in college and in the draft. 

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Not sure where to post this since you guys don’t have a “Anything Washington Football” type of thread. Just wondering is Bryce Love ever gonna play? Looking to scoop up some super buy-low rookie cards like Love, hoping they pan out. Was a huge fan of Love in college and in the draft. 

Honestly, your guess is as good as mine. Part of the previous regime, might not have a spot here. Just never could seem to come back from injury and when he did, they parked him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him cut. 

• Like 1

Coming in way after the fact, but I had almost no symptoms after either shot. Very mild injection site pain on the second shot, but otherwise I was fine. Numerous other people I know have been knocked off their feet by it, though. I’m not seeing a ton of rhyme or reason to it, it seems relatively random. Just be prepared to feel terrible for about 24-36 hours, and then be pleased if it doesn’t come, that would be my advice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

I HATE the idea of the GREEDY owners adding a game 17 to the schedule. I think the season should be 14 and the Playoffs could be expanded. Injuries and all involved- 17 is just a terrible number of games . IMHO . 

We agree