Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

22 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Or maybe people should leave Sweat alone. Let people make their own choices. 

He’s allowed to do as he chooses, people are allowed to react and disagree with his decision not to take the COVID vaccine just the same. My freedom of speech/opinion is just as valuable as his or anyone else’s.

On 6/7/2021 at 5:29 PM, turtle28 said:

😢

I'll say it again. As long as my son is under-18, he will not be playing football.

I love the sport. I do. But I'm not subjecting him to that head bashing extravaganza which is football.

He's playing baseball or another sport. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I'll say it again. As long as my son is under-18, he will not be playing football.

I love the sport. I do. But I'm not subjecting him to that head bashing extravaganza which is football.

He's playing baseball or another sport. 

Mine has 0 interest in football. Its losing steam through the entire region. Not just from parents, which is a part. Once all the youth get their PS5s and XBoxes. I can see some schools around shutting football down within the next few years.

On 6/21/2021 at 4:53 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

I’d like to slap that chick somewhere else! 😂 

I hate that somehow w/in the last year Instagram links won’t embed into our posts. At first they did when they switched over to the new format but now they don’t and it sucks.