Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

37 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

That was actually a compliment about JMU and the attractiveness of their female students.

I remember one year when I was at Towson - where I graduated after two years at WVU - was ranked high in playboys list for hottest girls on campus. In my Supreme Court class we had a girl who was Miss Maryland.  I knew a few hotties who worked at strip clubs that were in my classes, one as a dancer, one as one of the bottle girls.

Edited by turtle28

9 hours ago, Skinsin2013 said:

Hey, I organized a card show in Southern Maryland this Thanksgiving weekend. Come hang out. Couple of good players showing up.  🤩

Flier1.png

Flier2.jpg

Thanks so cool, my Great Aunt, Great Uncle, Aunt Uncle and their 3 kids live down in Prince Frederick or near that area. It’s so beautiful down there. I dated/got engaged to a girl from Deal in college at Towson, I so wanted to live my life in the Annapolis area but we broke up and I’ve been back in Montgomery County since 2003.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Thanks so cool, my Great Aunt, Great Uncle, Aunt Uncle and their 3 kids live down in Prince Frederick or near that area. It’s so beautiful down there. I dated/got engaged to a girl from Deal in college at Towson, I so wanted to live my life in the Annapolis area but we broke up and I’ve been back in Montgomery County since 2003.

Love Prince Frederick and Calvert County. Have Pax River on the west side and the Chesapeake on the east side. It's a relatively slow way of life down here... although there's no stopping the build up. 

In any case, hope some of you can make it down. I've never even set up at a show... let alone organized one. But I made this as kid-friendly as possible. Definitely a priority. We'll have lots of giveaways for the kiddos.

• Like 1