Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

2 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Sewell “all world” LT coming out of college is playing RT on a pathetic O line. High price to pay for a RT. Everyone said the Lions got a steal at pick 7. For me who loved him coming out of college, big disappointed. Does anyone from Oregon do well in the pros? 

Well of Course he is playing RT, the Lions have had a good to great LT ever since they drafted Decker. Their Lions problem on the OL is injuries to their interior OL. Also, the Lions WR corps is really awful. People point to Goff being bad, well their WR corps is just awful. They lost Golladay & Marvin Jones at WR and didn’t really try to replace them which killed their WR corps.

If I was the GM for the Lions last year, I would’ve taken DeVonta Smith.

Edited by turtle28

16 hours ago, turtle28 said:

It really hits home that WVU is in the wrong conference when it’s rivalry weekend and they’re playing in Kansas instead of at Pitt!

In a couple of years, they'll get Cincy most likely. Or maybe UCF.

Them's the breaks when you are the team left holding the bag.

2 hours ago, Woz said:

In a couple of years, they'll get Cincy most likely. Or maybe UCF.

Them's the breaks when you are the team left holding the bag.

Nah, they’ll be playing Pitt, Virginia Tech, Virginia, Miami, BC, Syracuse, Clemson, UNC, NC State and Florida State.

HA! Have y'all seen the vid of Capt Kirk lining up under the right guard on a crucial 4 th down- Had to burn a timeout . The RB had to go up and tell him he lined up under the wrong guy . That man can brain cramp up at the worst time . 

Still remember him taking a knee against the Eagles at the 4 yard line .