The Vegas "Our Front Office can certainly screw the pooch on this one." thread

vegas492

2 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

If the Jets were really interested, we'd have picks by now.  Instead they are as interested in Rodgers as Derek Carr was in them.

With all due respect the EVERY decision maker on the Jets including the cafeteria lady has flown out to meet with Rodgers...they are on the ground right now. Do you really think it's all for not ? This is someone trying to close a deal.....Aaron LOVES attention and a red carpet. I might think about picking out your hot sauce, maybe a nice side dish? 😁

1 minute ago, 68md said:

With all due respect the EVERY decision maker on the Jets including the cafeteria lady has flown out to meet with Rodgers...they are on the ground right now. Do you really think it's all for not ? This is someone trying to close a deal.....Aaron LOVES attention and a red carpet. I might think about picking out your hot sauce, maybe a nice side dish? 😁

Vegas - 1

68md - 0

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 68md said:

Nope.  If they wanted it to happen, it would have happened already.

I like that Rodgers is making them come to him, though.  Nice.  Make the enemy expend resources to visit our quarterback.  We win.

He.  Ain't.  Going.  Anywhere.

And you, my friend, have not been around here long enough, or in depth enough to know what you are attempting to mess with.  Log off.  Step away from the keyboard.  Have a light dinner.  Settle down in your favorite chair.  Watch some tv, except not The Last of Us, because that is too slow.  Go to bed.

THEN COME ON OVER HERE AND GLOAT OR EAT CROW!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Nope.  If they wanted it to happen, it would have happened already.

I like that Rodgers is making them come to him, though.  Nice.  Make the enemy expend resources to visit our quarterback.  We win.

He.  Ain't.  Going.  Anywhere.

And you, my friend, have not been around here long enough, or in depth enough to know what you are attempting to mess with.  Log off.  Step away from the keyboard.  Have a light dinner.  Settle down in your favorite chair.  Watch some tv, except not The Last of Us, because that is too slow.  Go to bed.

THEN COME ON OVER HERE AND GLOAT OR EAT CROW!

I'll just go back to my little corner of the internet, gang says hi by the way! My regards to your family. Almost fishing season.....hope you catch some big ones this year! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 68md said:

I'll just go back to my little corner of the internet, gang says hi by the way! My regards to your family. Almost fishing season.....hope you catch some big ones this year! 

Before you go...my father passed away about two years ago now.  Thought you would want to know.   Wherever he is, I'm sure he is finding good fishing spots for us to visit in the future.

And before you go...find our thread on here concerning Christian Watson created by me.  Something like Christian Watson this, Christian Watson that....read through it and you will see the power that you were attempting to mess with.

6 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Before you go...my father passed away about two years ago now.  Thought you would want to know.   Wherever he is, I'm sure he is finding good fishing spots for us to visit in the future.

And before you go...find our thread on here concerning Christian Watson created by me.  Something like Christian Watson this, Christian Watson that....read through it and you will see the power that you were attempting to mess with.

I did not know that about your dad, very sorry to hear it. He was a great guy. My belated condolences on your families loss. I have read all your stuff here, I read this forum weekly just don't post much. Other site keeps me way too busy, and I was just busting your chops out of old times sake.

Straight up folks Vegas is one of the best guys you'll ever meet online, a true gentleman and master fisherman as well.  Stay well my friend.

• Like 1

Well boys....all smoke.  No fire.

If the Jets were really interested it would have been leaked by now.

If Rodgers really liked the Jets, it would have been leaked by now.

Just call us the Spalding Packers, because we are going to get nothing and like it.

7dra2y.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, vegas492 said:

Well boys....all smoke.  No fire.

If the Jets were really interested it would have been leaked by now.

If Rodgers really liked the Jets, it would have been leaked by now.

Just call us the Spalding Packers, because we are going to get nothing and like it.

7dra2y.jpg

The Jets went to visit Aaron to ask him about Jordan Love because that's who they're really trading for.

• Like 2