Guess the starting 2023 QB for these

dll2000

On 2/3/2023 at 6:37 PM, BayRaider said:

I’ve been saying Carr to the Saints since the moment he got benched. He is gonna pick a dome, can’t throw outside. Especially in the cold. 

I also said Brady was gonna retire. 

Aaron Rodgers I’m torn on the Jets and Raiders. 

I agree. I’d put money on Carr to the Saints if I was a betting man

1 minute ago, scar988 said:

The Eagles did it for Chris Olave. And he's not as important as a WR as a QB would be.

Different scenarios though, the Saints have Olave under team control for five seasons on a rookie deal. Derek Carr is going to get cut if we can't trade him by February 15th.

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

Different scenarios though, the Saints have Olave under team control for five seasons on a rookie deal. Derek Carr is going to get cut if we can't trade him by February 15th.

Trades don't even open until March 13th or something like that, too. Which is kind of hilarious when you think about it. He did this so he could force a cut and screw over Vegas.

2 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Trades don't even open until March 13th or something like that, too. Which is kind of hilarious when you think about it. He did this so he could force a cut and screw over Vegas.

We have to agree to a trade before the new league year begins, the Rams did it with Stafford. And the team basically told him they'd set an early deadline because he didn't get a lot of guaranteed money, so if they did decide to move on, he'd have time to prepare for free agency.

On 2/3/2023 at 6:09 PM, dll2000 said:

Copy what is below and then write in your answers.

Texans: Baby Young
Colts: Will Levis
Titans: Ryan Tannehill 
Panthers: Anthony Richardson
Saints: Jimmy G
Bucs: Derek Carr
Falcons: CJ Stroud
Raiders: Tanner McKee
Ravens: Lamar Jackson
Packers:  Jordan Love
Jets: Aaron Rodgers
Commanders: Sam Howell

11 minutes ago, scar988 said:

We've both been here for almost 20 years. You can sit right down. I've never called you a troll. Youve never called me a troll. I thought we had more respect for each other than that.

When anything remotely related to the Saints comes up, you are very reliably there to chirp in. Just an observation