NFL conspiracy theories that you believe in

biggie.

With the talk of Arin Foster saying the NFL is scripted, are there NFL conspiracies you believe in or can at least see being plausible?

Big one for me was Belichick "throwing" SB52. We never saw a Belichick defense play THAT poorly in a SB.

Pats cheated the Rams in the 2001 Superbowl. 

The Pats as an organization got away with so much cheating to where that’s why I don’t really put Brady Superbowl accomplishments that high bc I feel like probably at least half of his 10 Superbowl trips have some question marks to me in some form or fashion. Same with Belichick.

34 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Pats cheated the Rams in the 2001 Superbowl. 

The Pats as an organization got away with so much cheating to where that’s why I don’t really put Brady Superbowl accomplishments that high bc I feel like probably at least half of his 10 Superbowl trips have some question marks to me in some form or fashion. Same with Belichick.

This isn’t really detailed enough to be a conspiracy theory

tell us exactly what happened 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, biggie. said:

With the talk of Arin Foster saying the NFL is scripted, are there NFL conspiracies you believe in or can at least see being plausible?

Big one for me was Belichick "throwing" SB52. We never saw a Belichick defense play THAT poorly SB.

LMAO are you still making excuses??

I don't care how petty someone is. They aren't throwing the championship.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Here’s a future one. The NFL will rig a game to keep Deshaun Watson out of the Super Bowl 

I hope we’re good enough to get anywhere near that.

And if they were gonna do that, wouldn’t they have kept Big Ben’s touchy-feely butt outta those Super Bowls? Or kid-beating Tyreek? Or the murdering Middle Linebacker? The NFL doesn’t care. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dome said:

This isn’t really detailed enough to be a conspiracy theory

tell us exactly what happened 

The patriots didn't draft humans they drafted lizard people. Tom Brady is the lizard king and he hurt Drew Bledsoe with his psychic powers so he could start all those years ago.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Here’s a future one. The NFL will rig a game to keep Deshaun Watson out of the Super Bowl 

Yeah, considering how much the NFL already has given to the Browns over the years, this makes sense. Balance the scales a bit just like they did with Ben, Ray, and Tyreke