Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

28 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I want you to bully him so that I can defend him. A bit of good cop, bad cop if you will.

Cops you say?? Step forward, stranger! I got me a hunch that you ain't who you say you are. Your fancy suit and clean-shaven face screams city slicker, not a simple cowboy like myself. And the way you talk about cops - it's clear to me that you're one of them dang Pinkerton detectives.

Mark my words, I've seen your kind before. Sneakin' around, causin' trouble and stirrin' up dust where there ain't none. You think you're better'n us, with your badges and your government connections, but let me tell ya somethin' - we don't take kindly to your kind 'round here.

So, I'm callin' you out, mister. Own up to what you are and get on your horse. This here's honest, hard-workin' folks, and we don't need the likes of you snoopin' 'bout. If you're lookin' for trouble, you'll find it, but if you're smart, you'll hightail it outta here and leave us be. Y'hear?

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Cops you say?? Step forward, stranger! I got me a hunch that you ain't who you say you are. Your fancy suit and clean-shaven face screams city slicker, not a simple cowboy like myself. And the way you talk about cops - it's clear to me that you're one of them dang Pinkerton detectives.

Mark my words, I've seen your kind before. Sneakin' around, causin' trouble and stirrin' up dust where there ain't none. You think you're better'n us, with your badges and your government connections, but let me tell ya somethin' - we don't take kindly to your kind 'round here.

So, I'm callin' you out, mister. Own up to what you are and get on your horse. This here's honest, hard-workin' folks, and we don't need the likes of you snoopin' 'bout. If you're lookin' for trouble, you'll find it, but if you're smart, you'll hightail it outta here and leave us be. Y'hear?

Maybe we should bully this here feller

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Image of No no no, you got me talkin' politics

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m gonna say this right now at least at the start of this game unless it comes down to crunch time and I absolutely have to or there is a red letter I’m not voting for any BDL members this game.

I absolutely endorse this as a BDL member. That leaves…gopher and Wolf…maybe llama 🦙 who else? LOL

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m gonna say this right now at least at the start of this game unless it comes down to crunch time and I absolutely have to or there is a red letter I’m not voting for any BDL members this game.

Dome