Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

5 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I've a wife and son myself, you know I don't stand for that. 

Few years ago, when they was under contract to Central, I seen a bunch of Pinks mow down 32 Apache women and children.

There was young ones running around, crying, screaming. No more than three years old. And those boys shot 'em all then pushed 'em into a ditch. Some of them was still crying.

But I guess the Pinks figured that Jesus wouldn't mind. Apparently Jesus don't like the Apache.

Edited by Dome

Sometimes that Pinkerton looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a Pink is he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes.

When he comes at ya, he doesn’t even seem to be livin’… ’til he shoots ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then… ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’. The dirt turns red, and despite all your poundin’ and you’re hollerin’ those Pinks come in and… they rip you to pieces.

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Sometimes that Pinkerton looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a Pink is he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes.

When he comes at ya, he doesn’t even seem to be livin’… ’til he shoots ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then… ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’. The dirt turns red, and despite all your poundin’ and you’re hollerin’ those Pinks come in and… they rip you to pieces.

ghost-rider-pointing.gif

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

So, nobody cares that Wolf claimed a rolecop variant and the selling point for not hanging him was outing a town power role?

I care of course. It doesn’t clear him in the slightest, but I feel it would have made an egregiously bad lynch to get a random cop lynch day 1 because no one wanted to play. 

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

The only thing I can say for certain is that Dome, JoshstraDaymus, Scoundrel, Malfatron, and wolfeyestrk all played a role in Hosea's demise. I reckon at least one was there when Uncle died too.

Let’s start with Malf 

50 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So anyone want to catch me up? 

Wolf lead the vote with an hour or so to go. I didn’t like how stagnate everything was so I pushed Nacho for his no lynch vote. It was just a weak day 1 read, but at that point I hadn’t justified a no lynch to myself, and therefore had a hard time seeing why a town (llama gets a pass as a newer player) would vote that way at that time. Then I realized it was Friday night and no one was around except scum Malf, and Wolf claimed some sort of cop variant. I then decided I’d rather keep Wolf alive than risk the downside of a cop dying D1 to randomness so I debated voting Forge. But then I realized that me voting forge last minute would be the same as my not wanting his day 1 lynch last game, so I decided to no vote with the same logic. Then, Malf comes in like with 5 minutes to go and hammers Forge, who was Hosea 

Luckily there were no deaths at night though. We still don’t know why 

Now, I don’t know bout y’all, but I stand by my choice. Right now, we’ve got one of our Van der Linde boys in the ground and it tweren’t no Pinkerton that did him in. 

Now I gotta ask this here Pickle seems to know something but ain’t being too forthcoming and he’s implicatin’ our fella Dome now as well!

Unless someone points out what’s what in this camp, then I think we’re in a bit of a Mexican standoff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

The only thing I can say for certain is that Dome, JoshstraDaymus, Scoundrel, Malfatron, and wolfeyestrk all played a role in Hosea's demise. I reckon at least one was there when Uncle died too.

Pinkertons apt to juss sit back and let the town hang each other.

Look fir people hanging back doin nothin.

Lemme peep again who others been clamoring for