Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

A reason to not out another role without need. But it should be aย  town role from everything I know about Mafia and RDR2

You dont gotta out the role, but mayhaps the player themselves? Would be good to have someone to trust round these parts

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

You dont gotta out the role, but mayhaps the player themselves? Would be good to have someone to trust round these parts

I think it does scum more good then town to give free town targets but given how this is going ill leave it to you malf if you want the cross hairs I'll give the name up, say the word it will just leave them as scum target for tonight

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

I think it does scum more good then town to give free town targets but given how this is going ill leave it to you malf if you want the cross hairs I'll give the name up, say the word it will just leave them as scum target for tonight

Them pinkertons gonna be fixing to smoke ya tonight anywayย 

Mayhaps they even tried yesterday

ย 

Just now, Dome said:

If wolf is being al thatโ€™s right and true, scum knows he has info and wonโ€™t let him stick around for long

if yer not gonna share, thereโ€™s no reason to show yer handย 

. . . Stop trying to make me tonight's target. I have info on a person's role and since I'm not yelling it from the roof tops it's a town role that isn't a lynch target. No reason I can see to give out free info to scum unless I need to use it to save them or myself

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

. . . Stop trying to make me tonight's target. I have info on a person's role and since I'm not yelling it from the roof tops it's a town role that isn't a lynch target. No reason I can see to give out free info to scum unless I need to use it to save them or myself

Pinkertons will be fixing to kill you iffin they know yous a threat

Now out with it. Dead men tell no tales