Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Who is your character?

What good reason do I have to reveal that to you now? At best I give info you info that's worthless with what I've already told. at worse your scum and you fake a push and then apologize and said you made a mistake after I come up town on the lynch

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

What good reason do I have to reveal that to you now? At best I give info you info that's worthless with what I've already told. at worse your scum and you fake a push and then apologize and said you made a mistake after I come up town on the lynch

Whats the harm in telling us you ya are, wolfie?

Who you be!

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Character cop seems like there hoss

Pickle rick seems like hes aching to be rid of someone who can discover him

Either the wolfie is killed tonight or face our further scrutiny. And regardless, he needs to keep givin us info lest the mob descend onto him iffin he is scum

Lets not do the pinkertons jobs for em

You were like first on my list because of this weird role play your doing. Why even?

Just now, Malfatron said:

Whats the harm in telling us you ya are, wolfie?

Who you be!

You answered your question by tagging my response. It gives town nothing and scum a pointless excuse for a lynch push. I'm giving good info and no one has countered because I'm giving truthful info pickles push seems more scum going for an easy lynch with a "justifiable excuse" why he was wrong then anything else

4 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Hiding your character is scum 101 and exactly what someone did the last game or 2 and srtung town along.  

The only info that matters to scum is ability and you've already outted that. The only reason not to name your character is bc you are afraid to.  

Here I'll name mine bc it literally doesn't matter imo.  

I'm Reverend Swanson 

• Like 2

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

You answered your question by tagging my response. It gives town nothing and scum a pointless excuse for a lynch push. I'm giving good info and no one has countered because I'm giving truthful info pickles push seems more scum going for an easy lynch with a "justifiable excuse" why he was wrong then anything else

We knows yer ability. Whats the harm in knowing yer name.

Cause of you we know mine so its only fair

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

We knows yer ability. Whats the harm in knowing yer name.

Cause of you we know mine so its only fair

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Hiding your character is scum 101 and exactly what someone did the last game or 2 and srtung town along.  

The only info that matters to scum is ability and you've already outted that. The only reason not to name your character is bc you are afraid to.  

Here I'll name mine bc it literally doesn't matter imo.  

I'm Reverend Swanson 

I'm calling it now, but fine because I can check Pickle tonight and I already did malf. I'm mr pearson

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I reckon I’m on nacho already, but this is for good measure 

it’s a bit odd that the camp cook is snoopin around and learning folks names, seems a bit out of his wheelhouse and pay grade, no?

I reckon so 'less folks be yapping at supper,

But if the wolf makes it through the night unmolested, I say we need to act. But i have a mind to believe him at this moment in time. Lets see what he says in the morrow but get one of these hiding devils tonight.