Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

36 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

@BDPsDaughter

I never seen this before, have you?  Homer, don't even think about voting for me. You need to draw the crowd else where if you can.. I had Lisa killed do you want Marge and lil Maggie to go next? I will make it interesting and leave Bart alone for now. Pickle gave his life, to spare me more time to finish what we have planned. I was Role-Blocked 2 straight nights now.. Also we did not Role-Block you on N1, looks like your team is up to framing you.. You also have a traitor amongst your group. Could it be Orca, Touch, Gopher, Nacho or VMD? One is playing both sides but we are giving false info from our side.. lmao Reply back if you dare..

Oh, don't bother with talking to your BFF in BDL he's on my side.. >:(

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

I never seen this before, have you?  Homer, don't even think about voting for me. You need to draw the crowd else where if you can.. I had Lisa killed do you want Marge and lil Maggie to go next? I will make it interesting and leave Bart alone for now. Pickle gave his life, to spare me more time to finish what we have planned. I was Role-Blocked 2 straight nights now.. Also we did not Role-Block you on N1, looks like your team is up to framing you.. You also have a traitor amongst your group. Could it be Orca, Touch, Gopher, Nacho or VMD? One is playing both sides but we are giving false info from our side.. lmao Reply back if you dare..

Oh, don't bother with talking to your BFF in BDL he's on my side.. >:(

Just got woken up to a text asking how the Simpson's were going? I'm embarrassed to say that a family member had done this last night during the game. The person had read my previous PM's to Counselor about BDL and whatever he and I talk about in our daily chats and PM's to Nacho about NSFL and starting my own sims league. @KOTN-93 I am truly sorry this happen to your mafia but sorry this happen to my friend @Scoundrel

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Just got woken up to a text asking how the Simpson's were going? I'm embarrassed to say that a family member had done this last night during the game. The person had read my previous PM's to Counselor about BDL and whatever he and I talk about in our daily chats and PM's to Nacho about NSFL and starting my own sims league. @KOTN-93 I am truly sorry this happen to your mafia but sorry this happen to my friend @Scoundrel

Breakfast Club Reaction GIF

24 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Yes, it was family my son-n-law and I was watching Bb games. My daughter got bored got on the computer, my mistake was I left this site up and running.. There..

• Like 1