Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

To be fair, your vote switch to Orca was one that stood out to me, which piqued my interest. The "meta" was different from skywind and rack, who seemed to take more issue with the "revenge in future games" portion. Yours seemed to be purely gameplay related.

Throw in how Malf was likely the vote anyway yesterday, your "doomed" tone of "I tried" is more of an indicator that you believed Malfatron unquestionably in some facet, knowing that it wouldn't end well for Town in a contrived "I give up" fake tone. Perhaps not. The inactives are making it difficult.

I get what you’re saying. My tone was meant to be “doomed” I guess but more in a “guess it really is just you and me playing” sort of way 

The inactives definitely need to come and play today. At least give us something. At least one of them is scum I’d bet but I really don’t want to end up just taking a shot in the dark. It’s part of why I think we should go Malf again. Although that doesn’t exactly solve our inactivity issue for tomorrow 

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I get what you’re saying. My tone was meant to be “doomed” I guess but more in a “guess it really is just you and me playing” sort of way 

Perhaps this is the case

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The inactives definitely need to come and play today. At least give us something. At least one of them is scum I’d bet but I really don’t want to end up just taking a shot in the dark. It’s part of why I think we should go Malf again. Although that doesn’t exactly solve our inactivity issue for tomorrow 

We are almost approaching mass claim time and can't really afford to get today's wrong.

Gopher

Josh

Llama

Forge

are all virtual unknowns

On 2/4/2023 at 6:28 PM, Daboyle said:

Sign-Ups:

1. @Forge - Lynched D1 (Hosea Matthews, 3-Shot Motivator, Van Der Linde Gang-Aligned)
  2. @Dome - Died N4 (Lenny Summers, Tracker (Even Night), Van Der Linde Gang-Aligned)
  3. @Pickle Rick - Died N4 (Reverend Swanson, Doctor (Odd Night), Van Der Linde Gang-Aligned)
  4. @Scoundrel - replaced by Forge
  5. @gopherwrestler
  6. @Whicker
  7. @Malfatron
  8. @The Orca - Lynched D3 (Arthur Morgan, Comparison Cop (Odd Night), Van Der Linde Gang-Aligned)
  9. @MWil23
  10. @rackcs
  11. @wolfeyestrk - Killed N3 (Colm O’Driscoll, 3-Shot Role Cop, Pinkerton-Aligned)
  12. @bcb1213
  13. @TheKillerNacho - Lynched D2 (Sadie Adler, Bodyguard (Even Night), Van Der Linde Gang-Aligned)
  14. @skywindO2 - Killed N3 (Josiah Trelawny, Vengeful Miller, Van Der Linde Gang-Aligned)
  15. @JoshstraDaymus
  16. @Llamalover

We know that Rack is Town off of what Orca said about his alignment compare, albeit we had a Town Vengeful Miller in Skywind...so it's POSSIBLE that he's some sort of scum who comes back town aligned, but with a GF variant in Malfatron I'd find that a bit OP unless scum somehow was at a major ratio disadvantage with 3 and that was a "balance".

Pure gut feeling says BCB is Town.

We have 8 left and 4 of those are complete UNKNOWNS, and we know for a fact we have 2 scum left minimum.

Assuming scum has THREE left, we are at 5-3 in lylo. Therefore I believe we are at mass claim time.

@rackcs @bcb1213 @Whicker @gopherwrestler @JoshstraDaymus @Llamalover

I've claimed vigilante and if you don't know who I am by now, I find that comical.

Malf, I absolutely believe your claim of the child who is a one shot lynchproof...totally a victim of flavor there on the writeup no doubt.

Okay since our you-know-whats are in a vise, I'm going to track votes to try to look at some people I think are Town learns:

Day 1 Final VC:

On 2/10/2023 at 9:56 PM, Daboyle said:

Vote Count:

4 - Forge (Dome, JoshstraDaymus, Scoundrel, Malfatron)
3 - wolfeyestrk (MWil23, bcb1213, gopherwrestler)
3 - No Lynch (TheKillerNacho, Llamalover, Whicker)
2 - bcb1213 (The Orca, Pickle Rick)
1 - gopherwrestler (rackcs)
1 - TheKillerNacho (wolfeyestrk)
1 - Dome (Forge)
1 - rackcs (skywindO2)

LESS THAN 5 MINUTES LEFT

Gopher and BCB look really good here, Josh, Forge 2.0, and obviously scum Malf look really bad.

*Noteworthy Llama and Whicker weird NL votes with Wolf throwing his away

Day 2 Final VC:

On 2/11/2023 at 10:22 PM, Daboyle said:

Vote Count:

6 - TheKillerNacho (Dome, Whicker, Malfatron, Llamalover, rackcs, bcb1213)
4 - wolfeyestrk (Forge, Pickle Rick, MWil23, The Orca)

@TheKillerNacho will be the lynch.

Moves due by 10:50pm ET.

Llama came in late with a Nacho swing vote, but so did BCB and Dome. This looks good for Forge 2.0

*Noteworthy Whicker looks bad again, Gopher and Josh nowhere to be seen

D3:

On 2/13/2023 at 10:02 PM, Daboyle said:

Vote Count:

9 - The Orca (wolfeyestrk, bcb1213, Malfatron, Dome, skywindO2, JoshstraDaymus, MWil23, Whicker, rackcs)
3 - wolfeyestrk (The Orca, [Pickle Rick], Llamalover)
1 - skywindO2 (Forge)
1 - Malfatron (gopherwrestler)

@The Orca will be the lynch.

Moves due by 10:30pm ET.

Whicker's vote stood out more and went from putting Orca 1 ahead to 2+ ahead with the swings after me. Llama looks good but could be WIFOM. Forge and Gopher with bad throwaway votes.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Okay since our you-know-whats are in a vise, I'm going to track votes to try to look at some people I think are Town learns:

Day 1 Final VC:

Gopher and BCB look really good here, Josh, Forge 2.0, and obviously scum Malf look really bad.

*Noteworthy Llama and Whicker weird NL votes with Wolf throwing his away

Day 2 Final VC:

Llama came in late with a Nacho swing vote, but so did BCB and Dome. This looks good for Forge 2.0

*Noteworthy Whicker looks bad again, Gopher and Josh nowhere to be seen

I contend my NL vote wasn’t weird. I felt I was by myself that night and took a similar stand as last game. It’s like page 22-25 or something where I just talk to myself and arrive at what I believe to be a logical conclusion of no lynch. 

Yeah N2 was bad. 

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay I can go first. 

I’m Karen Jones, motion detector

N1 Malf 4 moves

N2 Pickle 2 moves

N3 Wolf 4 moves

N4 Mwil 4 moves 

So, you detect how many moves are used ON these people?

Anyone else that used a move on me other than redirect, speak now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I contend my NL vote wasn’t weird. I felt I was by myself that night and took a similar stand as last game. It’s like page 22-25 or something where I just talk to myself and arrive at what I believe to be a logical conclusion of no lynch. 

Yeah N2 was bad. 

But last game, you had a PoE based off of a NL vote, this was the inverse of that. :)