Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

On 3/25/2019 at 1:00 AM, BringinDaPain said:

I want to take a moment to say that I am truly sorry for what in @KOTN-93 Simpsons Mafia. I would also like to apologize also to @Counselor for what happen to him in the game too. 

If there is anything I can do to make it right to KOTN, I will be more than happen to do so. Counselor same goes for you my friend.

Note: To the rest of the guys that were in the game, all I ask of you, Please don't hold the mistake that happen here against me in future games. Is to unfair to ask?

Thanks, BDP

And here we are 4 years later lmaooooo

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

And here we are 4 years later lmaooooo

And the next game after.... BDP imparting his "wisdom" to Forge on Forges very first mafia game hahaha

On 3/25/2019 at 4:18 PM, BringinDaPain said:

Forge, you will learn Newbie's gets get no mercy in the mafia world just ask @Counselor or myself. They're like a pack of Wolves. lmao

2 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

My post worked!

Although on the surface it might have seemed mean spiritied, it was the only way I knew to get you to come and sign up. (Really, the joke was mostly that you responded to rookie Forge, who went on to be one of the most beloved mafia players)

I bet you signed up and then edited out later!  Although it's definitely possible that your daughter signed up, and you came in and removed the sign up later 

LET HER PLAY, BDP!

But really, no matter who wanted to play from your account, I will welcome you aboard  Mafia isnt a serious thing, so when that kind of thing happens, like in the Simspons game, you gotta expect some mild ribbing

Edited by Malfatron

On 12/17/2019 at 11:58 AM, MWil23 said:

KOTN out of principle on the ghost account. This is almost as funny as BDP. ALMOST.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:30 PM, Malfatron said:

KOTN is a Vikings fan.

PurplePesci has Purple on it.

Vikings wear purple

On 12/17/2019 at 12:33 PM, Dome said:

the vikings raped and pillaged

KOTN is scum

So funny 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, rackcs said:

One of my all time favorite FF mafia moments. I was just about to ask which game this happened in. Seems very fitting that it happened in meme mafia lol

So many good moments in that game. That was Llama's first game, @theuntouchable challenged him to a duel simply because he was online reading/lurking, then @SwAg swooped in to come to his defense, which made Touch suspicious of SwAg, while @Dome proceeded to completely wreck everything as the Indy Governor, pardoning Llama, then pardoning SwAg the next night, until someone proceeded to kill Dome, while KOTN pulled the infamous PurplePesci to circumvent Touch nailing Llama to the wall for lurking, resulting in a perma-ban.

Hahahahaha. Thanks, I needed that this morning.

• Like 2

On 12/17/2019 at 3:30 PM, Malfatron said:
On 12/17/2019 at 3:18 PM, MWil23 said:

How do we know he is? Last time he couldn’t figure out how to post and got modkilled before entering discord. Did purple pesci give him a 5 day head start?

KOTN is a Vikings fan.

PurplePesci has Purple on it.

Vikings wear purple

I read this in a Sesame Street character voice

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So many good moments in that game. That was Llama's first game, @theuntouchable challenged him to a duel simply because he was online reading/lurking, then @SwAg swooped in to come to his defense, which made Touch suspicious of SwAg, while @Dome proceeded to completely wreck everything as the Indy Governor, pardoning Llama, then pardoning SwAg the next night, until someone proceeded to kill Dome, while KOTN pulled the infamous PurplePesci to circumvent Touch nailing Llama to the wall for lurking, resulting in a perma-ban.

Hahahahaha. Thanks, I needed that this morning.

As we’ve been reflecting a lot this week mafia has so many funny/good memories

• Like 1