Doctson injures foot in practice today

turtle28

The thing is when your a go get it type of player your constantly subject to coming down in wierd ways. Injuries happen. Let’s see if he plays first. Baring injury this guy is a 10 plus TD a year talent. Let’s see what they are saying come the next practice. We might only do walkthroughs the rest of the season as banged up as we’ve been

Terrible but not unexpected news. He and Reed are similar- pretty, stylish, but undependable and not being able to practice hurts timing and leads to dumb mistakes. Moving on from DJax looks worse and worse each week. Pryor- a bust, Reed has been Reed ( can’t be depended on), Doctson has been what I thought earlier, you can’t depend on him, crowder working through sophomore slump to do well last few games but terrible on punt returns. That Kirk has done as well as he has with a beat up line and little running game is impressive. 

5 hours ago, Slateman said:

I mean, if a dude can run the Olympics with a footblade, I don't see why you couldn't play football

I cannot begin to contemplate the various injuries that could occur if someone was playing in the NFL with a footblade.

13 hours ago, Woz said:

I cannot begin to contemplate the various injuries that could occur if someone was playing in the NFL with a footblade.

Obviously, you'd have to have some sort of synthetic padding over it, but that really shouldn't be that hard. Could even make it the shape of an actual leg.

Archived