Which is the more effective team building strategy?

biggie.

Which strategy builds a contender better?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Inside out: Start at the quarterback
    • Outside in: Gather the pieces before getting the QB first

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

They were a top 5 offense and top 5 defense, nearly broke the sack record, had the best record in the league, are going to play in the SB, and have a 24 year old QB who was in the MVP running until he got hurt - and it’s “odd” that their situation is NBC viewed as favorable? 

Things change, opinions change. There are probably 30 fan bases a year that have fans talking their teams up, they can’t all be right every year. The Eagles displayed their talent & ability, so yeah, they’re viewed as a pretty “favorable” situation, lol.

I mean... I was talking about fans viewpoint of the Eagles in the 2020 offseason and having a chuckle at how we were ridiculed for thinking we wouldn't be terrible. Sometimes it feels good to look back and think how correct you were even though everyone else thought you were a moron.

I am not even remotely discussing how people's opinions have changed.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I mean... I was talking about fans viewpoint of the Eagles in the 2020 offseason and having a chuckle at how we were ridiculed for thinking we wouldn't be terrible. Sometimes it feels good to look back and think how correct you were even though everyone else thought you were a moron.

I am not even remotely discussing how people's opinions have changed.

You’re right, I misread! My bad.

• Like 1

Outside in implies that teams are turning down guys they think are studs at QB because the team sucks now and that never happens lol.

Imagine if the colts in 1998 said Peyton you’re great but we suck we can’t support you, so we are gonna pass until we build a good team around a franchise guy.