Post OC hire/ Pre SB Mock

Bobby816

On 2/7/2023 at 12:07 PM, Big T said:

Not a fan of the mock, our  FA signings are fine though, JMS is the first pick for me, a C who killed it in the SB. Not sure how much money we have for FA once AR empties the money pool.

JMS is a plug and play C for the next 10 years..Period. Lets stop all the craziness of 1st round pick worthy nonsense. There are guys taken in the first round who were busts. JMS in round 1 and a T or G in round 2, S, LB, depending on talent from there on out.

I trust JD will draft the right guy, this year is more important than last years draft so hitting it out of the park in 2023 will show last year was no fluke. 

! agree with big T, I ALSO HATE MOCK DRAFTS they are a waste of time. I agree with him about getting an offensive center. That would plug a huge hole in the O line. And I won't stop there I want at least two young strong offensive line players. And god help us if our quest for OB goes bad. These are out two biggest needs everything else if BS.

7 hours ago, doumeyer said:

! agree with big T, I ALSO HATE MOCK DRAFTS they are a waste of time. I agree with him about getting an offensive center. That would plug a huge hole in the O line. And I won't stop there I want at least two young strong offensive line players. And god help us if our quest for OB goes bad. These are out two biggest needs everything else if BS.

I swear it's like you 2 don't even read the mocks and just start posting stuff.

Mock drafts are all for fun. Everyone knows no one is getting mock off-season's correctly. It's just something fun to do when there's no football for 8 months.

And to your points about players. I literally have our 1st 2 picks starting OLineman for us. A OT and a C.

26 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I swear it's like you 2 don't even read the mocks and just start posting stuff.

Mock drafts are all for fun. Everyone knows no one is getting mock off-season's correctly. It's just something fun to do when there's no football for 8 months.

And to your points about players. I literally have our 1st 2 picks starting OLineman for us. A OT and a C.

LOL.....In a good way.

9 hours ago, doumeyer said:

I also hate mock drafts.

Which is why I don't comment and keep all that stuff to myself.

3 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

I also hate mock drafts.

Which is why I don't comment and keep all that stuff to myself.

I do not partake only because I suck at it.  Why display my ignorance for all you guys to see.  However, I do enjoy reading and commenting on them.  As Bobby said, between now and FA, there ain't a whole lot to talk about.

I'm cool with Mock Drafts, I think individually it brings out the coach potato GM in all of us to which direction the team should go.

More than anything if we were in a round table with say Buffalo wings, chips, and a flatscreen (beverages of course) the conversation and fellowship would be interesting to see and to hear.

But the best we have is here, where we can exchange ideas. Where a priority for one could be a day 2 or day 3 selection for another. Where drafting a QB would be frowned upon, where another could understand the move. 

Lets just enjoy it, embrace it, relax, and take it for what it is CPGM.