Week 12: Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers

showtime

GmOOToy.jpg

This game is essentially a must win.  I feel that if the Seahawks lose this game their chances to win the divisions are pretty much done for.  In a race this close, one cannot really afford to drop a very winnable game like this.  With that said, this is a divisional game and I expect the game to be close early.  Apparently Jimmy Garoppolo will remain the back-up QB while he continues to learn the offense.  I suppose that's good news for the Seahawks since Garoppolo is by far the most talented QB on their roster and he is on the bench for now.

Ugly win, not as easy as it should have been, but a win is a win.

Run game is still pathetic to watch. I did like the swing passes they ran as a substitute. But, not going to be able to consistently be able to do that. Hope Mike is back next week. 

Defensive line with the yeomans effort. Really awesome considering guys plucked from the street (Jackson, Jefferson, Jordan, Smith)  are playing decent enough to maintain high level of play in that unit. Sheldon Richardson makes that defensive line. Without him, it would be dire straits. Dude is beast'n. Every time he is slow to get up, I a die a bit.

Russell in that MVP discussion. Going to be an exciting game next week between Carson and Wilson.

I think Bobby has eclipsed Earl as the most important player on the defense. Bobby has been dominating games this year. 

We should enjoy the last few weeks of Paul Richardson in a Seattle uniform. Dude is going to get payed by somebody. Seattle needs that money for Sheldon and Duane.

Pocic and Ifedi were less garbage this week. Their growth in the last few weeks will make or break Seattles playoff chances. Really hope they can show a little bit in December so Seattle can concentrate on more defensive depth and skill players in the draft this year (With the few picks they have). Im sick of so many high value picks being wasted on OL.

Archived