Did the Eagles have the easiest path to a super bowl of all time?

Greene N White

Very easy path, but I'll give credit where credit is due: it's hard to win in the NFL. My whole life I've always believed that winning the games you're supposed to win are one of the signs of a great NFL team. The Eagles did just that. They won all season long in games they were favored to win. They deserve to be where they are, even if they had an easy schedule.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, scar988 said:

1972 Dolphins was easier. 

But they played almost that entire season with their backup QB.

And, due to how the playoffs were at that time, had to play the AFC Title game ON THE ROAD vs the Steelers. An undefeated team playing a road title game!

Edited by Tetsujin
  • Like 1

Like I said I'm not taking anything away from the Eagles here they did what they had to do to get to this point and beat the teams that were in front of them. I just don't really think the teams that were put in front of them were all that good. I personally thought the 2017 eagles were a better team than the 2022 eagles just from the eye test but obviously I haven't watched as much of them as eagles fans.

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

I wonder if this narrative is still talked about when the Eagles win by double digits on Sunday.

Of course it will be.

No doubt the NFL Script calls for Mahomes to re aggravate that fake high ankle sprain he doesn't really have , thus effecting the overall effectiveness of that Chiefs offense. Which let's be real, is the only way the Eagles could ever beat the KC Chiefs right?

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Of course it will be.

No doubt the NFL Script calls for Mahomes to re aggravate that fake high ankle sprain he doesn't really have , thus effecting the overall effectiveness of that Chiefs offense. Which let's be real, is the only way the Eagles could ever beat the KC Chiefs right?

KC is beat up they practically limped to this game. Mahomes was throwing to us out there in the AFC title game. It was an impressive win for sure but the eagles should no doubt be favored in the game

1 minute ago, Greene N White said:

KC is beat up they practically limped to this game.

I'm sure "IF" the Chiefs lose, this will just be added to the easiest path ever BS! 

Hopefully the NFL Script is a Eagles SB win. Couldn't care less what the masses think.👌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm sure "IF" the Chiefs lose, this will just be added to the easiest path ever BS! 

Hopefully the NFL Script is a Eagles SB win. Couldn't care less what the masses think.👌

I would gladly take the easiest path to a Super Bowl win for Washington lol. You guys still have a hell of a team either way.