Gabriel: Fox was forced on Pace

WindyCity

11 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

What’s his Michigan buyout? It’s gotta be enormous. It doesn’t work like it does in college so it’s irrelevant, but I bet they could raise huge money from “boosters” to pay that buyout. 

It might not be so massive.

Per this article- 

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2015/01/23/jim-harbaugh-contract-michigan-football/22227589/

Perhaps of most interest to Michigan fans is Harbaugh's buyout. If Harbaugh were to leave early to, say, go back to the NFL, he would be responsible for the prorated amount of his signing bonus ($2 million). So if he were to leave after three years, he would owe four-sevenths of the $2 million ($1.14 million).

If that is true then the buyout is peanuts. If he aboard if that was what he wanted.  

10 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

That's a good read. Thanks. There's a lot to it that's typical sports bio fluff, but overall, it's still illuminating. I do still worry about him being a tool (however talented) in service to the greatest of all time, though.

I'm not at all sold on Harbaugh as head coach of the Bears...but that doesn't mean you're wrong. If Harbaugh is available, interested, whatever...he absolutely has to be the #1 choice.

He's like Doofenshmirtz (side note: Perry the Platypus is my boy), slightly evil but mostly misunderstood xD

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

The best is when he almost fought Jim Schwartz (then coach of the Lions) at midfield after the game.

Wow, I forgot about that!  That was even better than Haley telling McDaniels, “There's a lot of s**t being talked about you" when he refused to shake Josh's hand.

3 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Mrs. AZ tells me every time she sees him that he has a “punch me face.” 

Him and Henrik & Daniel Sedin. 

if you didn't want to assault either Sedin twin from ~2009-2015 whenever the camera showed them, you weren't a real hawks fan 

Archived