2017 Training Camp Thread

turtle28

3 hours ago, Jlash said:

Batman?

I'm not sure where to go with that question.

I think his point is that he doesn't recognize your name or avatar. With the switchover, everyone's getting new looks.

A couple of things:

turtle28 - Murphy will start on the suspended list, not the PUP list. If he were on the latter, he couldn't be practicing whereas he can on the former.

Also, I really don't like the idea of keeping Moreau and Nicholson off the PUP. Unless they are completely healthy, having them start there makes a ton of sense. If they re-aggravate their injuries, then you just wasted their rookie season. As for the guys on the list (Reed, Hall, and Kendal Thompson), leave them there until you are completely sure. Also, if they aren't removed by the second preseason game, assume they are there for the regular season. Don't repeat the mistake that you did with Doctson.

Well, maybe let Thompson activate late since he'll be fighting for a job. And maybe Hall, so you can cut him without guaranteeing his salary. But Reed? Unless he's perfect, park him.

36 minutes ago, Woz said:

I think his point is that he doesn't recognize your name or avatar. With the switchover, everyone's getting new looks.

Oh, alright. Eagles fan, usually stick to that board and a couple other random boards. But some teams I like to check in on when they have players I liked coming out of the draft. For you guys it's Preston Smith and Chase Roullier in particular. I like to follow along and check in from time to time to see what they've been up to.

Just now, Jlash said:

Oh, alright. Eagles fan, usually stick to that board and a couple other random boards. But some teams I like to check in on when they have players I liked coming out of the draft. For you guys it's Preston Smith and Chase Roullier in particular. I like to follow along and check in from time to time to see what they've been up to.

Eh ... we'll let you stay. For now. Consider yourself on probation. :D

9 hours ago, Jlash said:

Damn. If he gets to go against back up guards from a 4 point stance each week you guys will be flying high!!

He had a fierce battle going against Trent Williams today. Pretty clear he hasn't lost a step.

4 hours ago, Jlash said:

How's Marcus Smith doing?

5 hours ago, Woz said:

It's all a guess at this point. Gruden said today they are trying multiple guys in multiple looks trying to figure out the best combination and there is a long way to go before they determine who starts and who makes it.

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

Doing well I hope. I hear Seattle is a nice place. Thanks for asking.

On a less antagonistic note, what's the new plan for the Eagles then? I'm honestly asking.

15 minutes ago, Woz said:

On a less antagonistic note, what's the new plan for the Eagles then? I'm honestly asking.

Not totally sure. They've attempted to correct last years mistake of not having any talent for Wentz to work with, so we have to see how all that works out. The boundary players in the secondary are a huge question mark as well, it could make or break the team this season. 

Archived