It's time for the referees to hold post-game press conferences

biggie.

On 2/13/2023 at 10:55 PM, Chiefer said:

Why do they need a press conference? to confirm the correct call? Bradberry got warned several times by refs to stop being so grabby, this was a clear as day hold. 

I hate Cheffers, but this all screams sour milk because you were “cheated out of a good game” Olsen causing a scene in the box doesn’t help things either, hes half the reason this is a controversy. 

Thank you for posting this. I had been wanting to see the camera views they refused to show for some reason. They allowed this stupid narrative to go on that there wasn't holding when there very clearly was. It was evident in the way JuJu reacted when coming out of his break. Trust me it sucks, my team lost two games this year because of calls by the officials but they got this right and people being upset that the correct call was made and it ruined a classic is the most ridiculous stand you can take. Both teams played an awesome and highly entertaining game and somebody had to lose. It doesn't change the fact that the ref got the call correct which with how bad officiating has been this year you'd think that would be a good thing. 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2023 at 5:35 AM, THE DUKE said:

The Chiefs got away with it in the SB too.  All game.  That was practically their entire game plan guarding Chase in the AFCCG.

Chase pushes off more than any “elite” WR I’ve ever seen lmao. Really the pot calling kettle black on that one

• Like 1