The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

14 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Would've preferred given bradberrys contract to him and drafted one of these top corners in the draft. 

Don’t worry man, this opens up a spot to bring Rodney McLeod back. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m not surprised at all. Chauncey definitely overestimated his value on the open market. He screwed us and himself. Hopefully for his sake he has a great year with Detroit to get a better multi year deal than he was getting this off-season. The pairing of him and Kerby Joseph is really fun.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Lmao he didn't do what's best for his family if we offered him 12 a year. He's gambling. Good riddance as far as I'm concerned. Clown.

You act like that offer still existed from the Eagles. 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

You act like that offer still existed from the Eagles. 

So you know that it didn't? Regardless he's gonna pass up 12 per year? That's a very respectable deal especially when you compare it to Bates who is a better safety and has been doing it for longer. These new age dudes are taking away from my Fandom. Can't stand the attitudes anymore.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

So you know that it didn't? Regardless he's gonna pass up 12 per year? That's a very respectable deal especially when you compare it to Bates who is a better safety and has been doing it for longer. These new age dudes are taking away from my Fandom. Can't stand the attitudes anymore.

Yes he would have 100 percent taken 36 million over 8 if that was still an option. 

He misread his market. His agent is at fault for not having him sign before FA.

Eagles moved on to James and the 12/mill a year deal never existed again.