The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

I think CJ is using the vernacular of the times with "cap" "no cap" meaning.

No Cap/Capping: Cap is another word for lie. Saying “no cap” means that you aren't lying, or if you say someone is “capping,” then you are saying they are lying. 

2 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

I think CJ is using the vernacular of the times with "cap" "no cap" meaning.

No Cap/Capping: Cap is another word for lie. Saying “no cap” means that you aren't lying, or if you say someone is “capping,” then you are saying they are lying. 

Yeah I don't think he knows what cap means.

I have 3 kids so I get to learn all the stupid new crap. Very annoying 😂 every week it's something different

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

If the Eagles had say, 40 million in dead cap instead of 54 million, that deal would have been done the second the legal tampering period started, and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Still wouldn’t have changed the fact that the player has some character flaws that turns teams off.  No other team races to give him what he wanted.  And it also doesn’t change the fact that his agent looks like a fool.  

23 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

boo

Garofalo called him a "well rounded receiver" in his report lol. Can't these guys just report stuff without adding in the stupid fluff attempting to make every player signed seem like more than he actually is?

• Like 1