The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

23 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Hopefully this kickstarts a move to acquire a WR to take over for not only him, but Quez too. I've seen enough of the Quez Watkins show.

I really hope so!

That drop by Quez in the SB is a moment that keeps replaying in my head and I can't get over it... So I've seen enough too.

What ya think is gonna be the move? Trade, FA or draft? 

Just now, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I really hope so!

That drop by Quez in the SB is a moment that keeps replaying in my head and I can't get over it... So I've seen enough too.

What ya think is gonna be the move? Trade, FA or draft? 

I don't think we'll trade for anybody there but I could see them signing somebody. Draft is prob the top possibility though. There's just not a lot of targets to go around. It's a shame because I really wanted Quez to succeed but he just came up short time and time again in big moments. Can't have a guy getting 2 targets a game and dropping one of them.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I don't think we'll trade for anybody there but I could see them signing somebody. Draft is prob the top possibility though. There's just not a lot of targets to go around. It's a shame because I really wanted Quez to succeed but he just came up short time and time again in big moments. Can't have a guy getting 2 targets a game and dropping one of them.

Pretty much nailed it on Quez.

Really hoping for a quality Vet like a Landry. I know most wouldn't want him cause he's hurt so much but Julio too. Would be cool to see him in an Eagles uniform for a year. 

If Howie wants a young guy then Hardman is my top target. Swap Quez out with Hardman and keep it rolling

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

boo

For some reason I thought he was signed here for two years, forgot he was a free agent.

I’m fine spending a day 2 pick on a guy with how inconsistent Quez was.

Cant go into a year with just two guys and hope you’ll be ok.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

For some reason I thought he was signed here for two years, forgot he was a free agent.

I’m fine spending a day 2 pick on a guy with how inconsistent Quez was.

Cant go into a year with just two guys and hope you’ll be ok.

I thought he signed like a 2 year contract too but then saw him on the FA list of our guys so I thought I was mistaken. 

Can't wait to see who our new weapons are come draft day

17 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Maybe so if what they're saying now about CGJ gave the eagles a chance to match the 1 year deal and they declined. Find that hard to believe but who really knows

Trotter reporting the Eagles were given a chance to match and said no.

3 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

None of this is a surprise.  Except the Cox deal.  That was a little ridiculous 

That Cox deal is a bit worrisome if youre big on Jordan Davis. Making Cox, who at this point in his career should be coming off the bench with limited snaps, a priority in the offseason and giving him $10 million just doesnt look good at all.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

That Cox deal is a bit worrisome if youre big on Jordan Davis. Making Cox, who at this point in his career should be coming off the bench with limited snaps, a priority in the offseason and giving him $10 million just doesnt look good at all.

Im concerned with Davis and I still think bringing Cox back at that number is bad.  

• Like 2