The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I would be against signing Zeke personally, for reasons.  But, you can not deny he is still a good short yardage back and can close the deal in the redzone.

And good in pass protection and he stays healthy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Seems like it's down to the Jets and us. Unless the Bengals are getting rid of Mixon soon after. Not really sure why he'd go the either of them. Here he has a path to a bigger load. 

bengals lost perine so Elliot would have a role there. 

2 minutes ago, ACO said:

Zeke is a great teammate and a great short yardage back. I think he would thrive in Philly and it would piss off Cowboynation. Entertainment all around.

I imagine the eagles would bring him in because they expect their qb sneek play to be outlawed.

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

bengals lost perine so Elliot would have a role there. 

Yeah watching Mixon just like in NY behind Hall. If he wants that then they both offer more I guess in the spectating. If he wants to play and score TDs then it's here. 

Only good thing is perine started a few games last few years so he'd get a couple starts

10 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Seems like it's down to the Jets and us. Unless the Bengals are getting rid of Mixon soon after. Not really sure why he'd go the either of them. Here he has a path to a bigger load. 

Nick Offerman Laughing GIF

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ACO said:

Zeke is a great teammate and a great short yardage back. I think he would thrive in Philly and it would piss off Cowboynation. Entertainment all around.

That's just added bonuses.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Did we learn nothing from DeMarco Murray?

Hard pass.

Who cares about the ex cowboys thing. We've signed the wrong ones. Look at that list. Murray was a no disappointment but the rest were booty so we got booty. 

Just now, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

That's just added bonuses.

Who cares about the ex cowboys thing. We've signed the wrong ones. Look at that list. Murray was a no disappointment but the rest were booty so we got booty. 

I want nothing to do with that dude. Even if he wasn't an Ex Cowboy. He's washed, worn down, and an utter clown.