The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I'm not looking at the 8 starters like that. The ones we really need to replace are Hargrave and CGJ. Everyone else was replaceable. Another trade/draft pickups could fix those 2. Gotta wait and see

But we did lose them, however we look at them, and we do need to replace them whether they're tough losses (Hargrave/CJ) or replaceable we haven't done either.

2 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Those 1 year deals could turn into more. I like the people we picked up. That's fine if you don't. We all got different opinions on it. 

I'm not a fan of the contracts but you can't lose everyone so you just gotta deal with it unfortunately 

They very well could, but they're 1 year deals so far. That would be for another cook to evaluate if they do so.

Hence my comments that so far this off-season his dishes haven't been very palatable so far. And like you, I'm sure he is not done yet, that's one of the things he has going for him. But again, my comment was how this current cook has gone so far.  

As for the Zeke thing. Hell no, other than possible trolling opportunities everything looks like a bad decision from him as a player. I get that our cap situation is dire, we have already extended our own over the hill guys just last week, let's not do that for our biggest rival. 

Edited by Broadway Joe
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

But we did lose them, however we look at them, and we do need to replace them whether they're tough losses (Hargrave/CJ) or replaceable we haven't done either.

They very well could, but they're 1 year deals so far. That would be for another cook to evaluate if they do so.

Hence my comments that so far this off-season his dishes haven't been very palatable so far. And like you, I'm sure he is not done yet, that's one of the things he has going for him. But again, my comment was how this current cook has gone so far.  

As for the Zeke thing. Hell no, other than possible trolling opportunities everything looks like a bad decision from him as a player. I get that our cap situation is dire, we have already extended our own over the hill guys just last week, let's not do that for our biggest rival. 

Sup brah.  Yeah, hard no for the most punchable face in the NFL.   

56 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Well just agree to disagree. I understand where you're coming from but I have faith in what we've done and going to do. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

How do we feel about him moving back to WILL? 

I wonder if that would be what he is signed for, rather than safety.

I should hope WLB is Nakobe Dean's gig to lose. Depth,  sure. Starting LB , nahhhh I'm good. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

4 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

No idea what that means or really care.

My apologies we all don't think like you and your buddies. We have our own opinions and have a right to them. If you don't like it skip it

lol relax its not a shot taken at you. Watch the movie and you'll get it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

lol relax its not a shot taken at you. Watch the movie and you'll get it.

An explanation would be a bit easier. If it's old I'm never gonna watch it. Can't get into stuff that looks terrible.. not with everything being 4k nowadays

If it's not a jab then my bad but it's getting quite annoying that a select few go right into jabs the minute you don't agree with them. It's not just me. It's getting tiresome and old quick. Just wanna discuss football not bs

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Select few I should've said. No idea which ones exactly. They all come out the wood works randomly. Too many to keep up with

You need to stop being so passive aggressive towards them all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Lol I been talking to all of them just fine for like a week plus. Tried to squash everything in PM but one did not wanna squash it. 

Then I'm going to suggest you and this particular individual block one another. You're welcome to DM me, Kilt, and Pete with the details.