The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

I'm just here for debate sometimes for debate sake lol sports opinions are dime a dozen and it's fun to see other points of view. When people speak in absolutes is when the personal attacks come out from what I've seen. Howie and Hurts people tend to take personal which is wild to me lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

An explanation would be a bit easier. If it's old I'm never gonna watch it. Can't get into stuff that looks terrible.. not with everything being 4k nowadays

If it's not a jab then my bad but it's getting quite annoying that a select few go right into jabs the minute you don't agree with them. It's not just me. It's getting tiresome and old quick. Just wanna discuss football not bs

Oddball plays a hippyish character who is always telling his fellow soldiers to "have a little faith" and "dont hit me with your negative waves" 

Its actually a really good movie although definitely old. Its in color though!

1 hour ago, UndyTaker said:

Oddball plays a hippyish character who is always telling his fellow soldiers to "have a little faith" and "dont hit me with your negative waves" 

Its actually a really good movie although definitely old. Its in color though!

It being in color helps but yeah I still wouldn't watch it unfortunately. It's hard enough watching classics with the kids. 

The having faith thing is true but I don't mind negative takes if it fits. Calling players washed for poor situations or a bad season is a bit ridiculous to be. An example ^

Just now, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I'm guessing the cap space relief isn't out to the public yet? 

Saw someone say 10.5 million, but haven’t seen confirmation of that. It’s definitely gonna save a decent chunk this year… Hurts extension this summer? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Saw someone say 10.5 million, but haven’t seen confirmation of that. It’s definitely gonna save a decent chunk this year… Hurts extension this summer? 

I’m sure it’s in the works, assume though it’ll be low year one when they do that.