The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

7 hours ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Now Ike Reese has fallen into the RB at #10 trap.  Amazing how people can be tricked into being morons.  LOL. Embarrassing.    

I’ll make a bet with whoever wants to step up.  I know there’s posters here who who aren’t a fan and wouldn’t mind seeing me disappear for a bit.  So here’s your chance to get rid of me for a few months.  Loser gets a 3 month self ban from this board.  

I say the Eagles aren’t picking at #10 and #30.  Anyone want to take that action?   

This would be conventionally stupid. And completely against Howies MO as well. But a draft consisting of

10- Bijan

30- Sydney Brown

62- some LB- (Campbell, Simpson, Sanders, Overshown, Swell....)

1st 3 picks RB, S in round 1, and LB in round 2.. Not something you would expect. Not something people would really want. Value all out of whack. But you look at it, and you gotta think- that makes a pretty complete roster now.

Edited by HazletonEagle
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

We’re done at RB

Maybe but I don't think so. Obviously bare minimum there will be some UDFAs and training camp fodder types brought in (I know this isn't what you are referring to) but I have a feeling that Howie drafts a RB at some point on Day 2 or 3. Not saying it will happen but unless they are a lot higher on Sermon than everyone else seems to be then I think it will be addressed. My guess is though the draft but it's possible they can find somebody on waiver claims or for a low cost trade. Could be wrong though, just what it seems like to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Folesadelphia said:

Maybe but I don't think so. Obviously bare minimum there will be some UDFAs and training camp fodder types brought in (I know this isn't what you are referring to) but I have a feeling that Howie drafts a RB at some point on Day 2 or 3. Not saying it will happen but unless they are a lot higher on Sermon than everyone else seems to be then I think it will be addressed. My guess is though the draft but it's possible they can find somebody on waiver claims or for a low cost trade. Could be wrong though, just what it seems like to me.

Yeah.  I can see that.  Someone to compete with B Scott or a PS stash away.  But as far as a contributor, I think they’re done.  Would like to be wrong.