The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

On 3/24/2023 at 9:36 PM, HazletonEagle said:

This would be conventionally stupid. And completely against Howies MO as well. But a draft consisting of

10- Bijan

30- Sydney Brown

62- some LB- (Campbell, Simpson, Sanders, Overshown, Swell....)

1st 3 picks RB, S in round 1, and LB in round 2.. Not something you would expect. Not something people would really want. Value all out of whack. But you look at it, and you gotta think- that makes a pretty complete roster now.

insert barfing emoji

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Damn. Wagner going back to Seattle for only 7M. 

Makes sense. He is a born and raised WC kid. I said it early on in FA that I didn't think he would sign anywhere on the East Coast no matter the team. Furthest East, possibly Dallas. 

7 hours ago, Swoop said:

Would've been a nice pickup 

Not to worry, we have Davion Taylor waiting to finally break out!

A few years back he was actually playing pretty well before he got hurt and we never seen him again.

5 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Would be an, dare I say it, upgrade on Hargrave? I'd send 30th overall their way and something else.

If it were similar to the AJ deal in terms of a first and a contract extension in place, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Get younger and better at the position.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swoop said:

If it were similar to the AJ deal in terms of a first and a contract extension in place, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Get younger and better at the position.

Yup I wonder if 30 overall gets it done considering he is on last year of deal.