The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I don't think the Titans would do that.

The only DT that is better than Simmons is Aaron Donald and that one could be arguable going forward with his age. #10 for Simmons is a steal.

I’d argue Chris Jones is better. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

As of now, yes.  Not many would disagree.  Little bit older and oddly enough, another Miss State guy.  

Had no idea he went to Miss State. Pretty crazy they will have produced 3 All-Pros at 1 position in the span of 10-11 years.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

I’d argue Chris Jones is better. 

Fair. Don’t think the drop off is that big between either though and Simmons is younger. I’d still give up #10 for him in a heartbeat. 

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan
  • Like 2

10 for Jeff Simmons is a no brainer. People were the saying the Bears should take Jalen Carter at #1 overall, because of the chance he might be another Chris Jones/Simmons/Prime Cox/Quinnen Williams. #10 for the guaranteed version that turns 26 in 2 months? Sold.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

10 for Jeff Simmons is a no brainer. People were the saying the Bears should take Jalen Carter at #1 overall, because of the chance he might be another Chris Jones/Simmons/Prime Cox/Quinnen Williams. #10 for the guaranteed version that turns 26 in 2 months? Sold.

Without a doubt - it'd take more than just #10 to get Simmons though. 

• Like 2