The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

I love the idea of Hopkins as a three headed monster combo. The execution would be tough. Still though, he’d really have to sacrifice the rest of his career and in turn his earning potential. If he wants to maximize his money, he’ll just sign his biggest offer this year or take a 1 year deal with a team with a QB that would pump his numbers up. I think if he wants to win and sacrifice some monies, the Bills and the Eagles make the most sense. It really depends where his head is at with everything. Money may mean a lot. Stats may mean a lot. Winning may mean a lot. Would be interesting to have him here and see how the dynamic would work. Maybe he takes stats away from Devo and we can resign Smith a little more cheaper? I’d feel better about it knowing our offense had a guy that’s going to pass for 5000 yards but it’s just not our style right now. But a dynamic offense it would be. There would just be nothing you could do to stop everyone. There’d be a major mismatch(es) every play. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, downundermike said:

Watch out for the Jets and Lions

I don’t doubt he ends up signing with a team like them that hands a bag to him at all.  Just narrowing down the teams he actually mentioned. 

51 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

That's what I thought but wasn't 100%. I knew there was something with the cut players but couldn't remember exactly. Thank you! 

Also it’s past when they account for the formula, that ends early may 

• Like 1