The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

6 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

I need to see this supported by an expert I’ve heard of before.  Because I don’t believe it.  

It did seem like we were playing a lot of man. Which is why Andy Reid went in at half time and changed things to take advantage of that. Gannon just sat there with his teeth in his mouth the second half. 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

It did seem like we were playing a lot of man. Which is why Andy Reid went in at half time and changed things to take advantage of that. Gannon just sat there with his teeth in his mouth the second half. 

I’d have to watch again.  I saw a lot of zone in the key drives and guys not getting passed off.  

2 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

I’d have to watch again.  I saw a lot of zone in the key drives and guys not getting passed off.  

I can't say I noticed it during the game, will also have to take another look.  Could have been man, but with a 10 yard cushion on the outside does it matter ????

1 minute ago, Swoop said:

Hadn't seen it before, but there's a clear shot of Hurts getting his face mask jerked when trying to get the fumble.

Glad that's okay. 

I saw it.  There was also a helmet to helmet on D Smith.  I’m not gonna blame the refs.  It’s obvious the Chiefs are the new Patriots.  But the blame lies solely on the shoulders of the defense and inability for anyone to make a play in the 2nd half.  

3 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

I saw it.  There was also a helmet to helmet on D Smith.  I’m not gonna blame the refs.  It’s obvious the Chiefs are the new Patriots.  But the blame lies solely on the shoulders of the defense and inability for anyone to make a play in the 2nd half.  

Yep, it only takes 1 in a game like that.  Brandon Graham made it 5 years ago, no one could do it Sunday.