Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

Looking to make trades with men. Who aren’t scared to put their nuts on the table. Come at me hard and fast! I want you to knock me out faster than Tua on a Sunday. Want dogs in my DM like Vick. Need y’all to hit me harder than Sean Taylor did that punter! You get the point. Let’s make some magic happen. 

Just a heads up - anyone with picks outstanding have until the end of the day on Friday to make them up (or rather, whenever I get around to putting the rosters back on the OP). If anyone has any starting roster spots unfilled at that time, they will be autodrafted (but not PS spots).

Once the rosters are on the OP, normal first come/serve free agency will be open in this thread. As I mentioned earlier, Week 1 is slated for Tuesday so the deadline to get roster/slider changes (and by extension, any stadium changes for the season) is Monday at noon.

Thanks for another smooth draft, everyone!

• Like 4

@Daboyle  @ravens5520  @swoosh  @Scalamania  @RandyMossIsBoss

If you're tagged here, just a remind that you have at least one roster spot that needs to be addressed by the day's end using a pick or it will be autodrafted.

@El Ramster

Apparently, you're missing a Fullback too? I either must've messed up with your compensatory selections or missed adding or overwrote someone on your roster, somehow (I took a quick look though and it doesnt appear to be missing any playesr you drafted)

In the meantime, I extended your previous pick to a normal "pick two" selection that will be autodrafted if you don't use it by the day's end. Alternatively, if you notice a player missing that's supposed to be there, let me know.

• Like 1

to everyone else, you have until the day's end to use any picks for PS vacancies, but they will not be autodrafted (youll just have fewer players on your PS). If you haven't yet designated a returner, I'll default that choice to your 3rd WR (of course, you can change your returner at any time you can change your sliders).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

to everyone else, you have until the day's end to use any picks for PS vacancies, but they will not be autodrafted (youll just have fewer players on your PS). If you haven't yet designated a returner, I'll default that choice to your 3rd WR (of course, you can change your returner at any time you can change your sliders).

Could you please set Tyreek for returner for now?