Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Thought the same until I peeped the roster. Could easily keep them all. I don't hate it. 

That’s the plan. Purged the roster of anyone that wasn’t an elite keeper.. left a bit of wiggle room for future trade bait.

Could blow up in my face, but I didn’t expect to compete this year. And wasting a 9th round pick for a possible sim franchise QB won’t make me lose any sleep.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Glen said:

That’s the plan. Purged the roster of anyone that wasn’t an elite keeper.. left a bit of wiggle room for future trade bait.

Could blow up in my face, but I didn’t expect to compete this year. And wasting a 9th round pick for a possible sim franchise QB won’t make me lose any sleep.

If it hits, it's massive. Like that approach.

Just now, Glen said:

I respect it. If you don't think you can compete, it makes sense. I'm moving in a similar direction, just taking a different path. 

• Like 1