Week 13 GDT: Wentzlvania Tuddy Hoofers (10-1) vs the Seattle Legion of Boo- Boos (7-4)

EaglesPeteC

19 minutes ago, Danger said:

Haul: 1-26
Wentz: 17-10

This has been your weekly hauldate.

I didn't remember this until I looked it up; the Chargers are the only team to lose to the Brownies since the franchise altering Haul was received. 11 months later, that Chargers team is blasting the Cowboys on Thanksgiving for the entire country to see. xD

Its in Seattle, they need a W to stay in contention for a playoff spot. WRs other than Jeffrey have to play better. 

Rawls runs hard. McKissic is versatile. Baldwin and Richardson make plays

Their front seven will be the best we've seen since probably Carolina in terms of speed, tackling and still having something to play for. 

We need to jump on them early, take the crowd out and make them throw it 40x vs our DL depth. 

Fipp better get those ST figured out, we have been pretty quiet in that phase of the game. 

This game means more to me than the Rams game tbh. Even when they don't look it, I will consider this Seahawks team contenders as long as Wilson and Carrol keep making the playoffs and pulling out big wins when they need to. They've got their backs against the walls here, at home, and they are an experienced and well coached team with a QB that is not easy to sack. I will be stoked if we beat these guys. Ideally we get dat 15-1 doe

Our DE's need to make sure that they don't get pulled inside on every rush, we need to contain Wilson on the outside and put Kendricks or Bradham as a spy on him

Wilson is literally their entire offense. Their defense sans Sherman, Chancellor, and whoever else is injured for them (pretty sure Wagner is banged up) doesn't really scare me. Would love to see Ajayi get involved early and often in this game. He brings a lot more explosiveness to the running game in comparison to Blount

Archived