Did your team meet your expectations for the 2022 season?

49ersfan

In a vacuum, going 15-5 and winning the division, #2 seed and making it to the NFCCG was definitely a great accomplishment. It would have been nice to have had a chance to fully compete in the NFCCG as losing that way was unique and bizarre, but w/e 

Before the season, i had the 49ers as a top contender for the SB and that turned out to be true, so overall, the season met expectations. 

• Like 1

As a Browns fan, I expect frustration, disappointment, and underwhelming each year, with mostly moments of sheer incompetence.

I've never expected an all of the above with a spicy addition in a likely serial abuser, so that's a new personal frustration, so somehow...yes they did meet every expectation, while ruining any sense of optimism I have going forward. Draft Day can't even make me miserable anymore.

For the Bears, yes.  I thought they'd have a better record (though I was thinking 4-6 wins, so not a ton more), however they were competitive in most games so even though they are at the top of the draft, I feel like I saw the main things I expected.  Progression by Justin Fields was top of the list.

Edited by TankWilliams

I can't even remember what my expectations were for the season, but I'd have to believe the Ravens met them with their record and making the playoffs. Lamar was a disappointment, the offense was a huge disappointment, the WR's were an actual embarrassment to NFL receiving groups, but the team and defense played their part.