Who will play in Super Bowl 58?

notthatbluestuff

3 hours ago, Pugger said:

Are the Raiders a QB away from the SB?  

2 hours ago, scar988 said:

Saints aren't good enough to be just a QB away. 

Raiders aren't good enough to be just a QB away either.

My prediction?

Buffalo Bills vs. Philadelphia Eagles

This time, the Eagles win it.

the big bang theory sarcasm GIF

Really is hard to say before draft and FA. I’d say the Vegas odds at the moment pretty much reflect my thoughts

Chiefs +600

Bills +700

49ers +800

Eagles +900

Bengals +900

Cowboys +1400

So much can and will change, most of which is impossible to predict, that I’m not going to give a prediction just yet. Chiefs certainly in driver’s seat, if they have a good offseason, they’ll remain favorites.

last few superbowls featured a team that was considered annual contender at the time(KC 2x, LAR, NE 3x) and new arrival( Phi 2x, Cin, TB, SF, atl)..I think philly this yr is the only one out of that group to make the playoffs before they made the SB and they were a 7th seed. so my guess it's gonna be someone like KC, Buf, SF, phi vs a up and coming team like the jags

Edited by August4th

San Francisco, definitely.  Kansas City, probably.

No other team is within a QB of being a likely Super Bowl participant but there are nine within a pivot of the playoffs (after which anything is possible):  Las Vegas, Washington and all teams in the weak Souths not named "Jacksonville" (who already have a QB).  It's a good thing 2023 is such a bumper crop of rookies at this position.

• Like 1