Who will play in Super Bowl 58?

notthatbluestuff

All this Bills talk is nonsense. Every single analyst took them to win the super bowl this year and they got blown out in the divisional round again. Unless serious changes are made we have to stop with this talk. KC and Cincinnati are heads and shoulders above them. The only good team Allen's bills have beat in the postseason over his five year career was the 2020 ravens.

1 hour ago, Greene N White said:

All this Bills talk is nonsense. Every single analyst took them to win the super bowl this year and they got blown out in the divisional round again. Unless serious changes are made we have to stop with this talk. KC and Cincinnati are heads and shoulders above them. The only good team Allen's bills have beat in the postseason over his five year career was the 2020 ravens.

I’m not jumping off the bandwagon yet but if this keeps going on then they might be the Chargers 2.0 (without the IR).

Bills need to bolster the trenches with good players. They’ve shown that they know that have to try to do that but the only game changer on either side has been Von who tore his ACL.

I will say though that team went through hell this year man.

Player died on the field, owner had cardiac arrest middle of the night, Knox’s brother died in college, Punt God gang rape charges, Von torn ACL multiple snow storms in the city where people died in their cars, home game moved due to said storm, Allen sprained elbow…I mean Christ, and they still went 13-3, this isn’t a dog of a team. Work to be done for sure, but this was a season from hell. 

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Bills need to bolster the trenches with good players. They’ve shown that they know that have to try to do that but the only game changer on either side has been Von who tore his ACL.

I will say though that team went through hell this year man.

Player died on the field, owner had cardiac arrest middle of the night, Knox’s brother died in college, Punt God gang rape charges, Von torn ACL multiple snow storms in the city where people died in their cars, home game moved due to said storm, Allen sprained elbow…I mean Christ, and they still went 13-3, this isn’t a dog of a team. Work to be done for sure, but this was a season from hell. 

Oh, forgot Micah Hyde breaking his neck too.