Tik Tok should be banned

NeptunePenguins

• 2 months later...

One of my favourite freedoms is when the government bans weird social media platforms where people do dances and gibberish fasttrack summaries of things.  While collecting a zillion googlebytes of data about it's own citizens anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, Tugboat said:

One of my favourite freedoms is when the government bans weird social media platforms where people do dances and gibberish fasttrack summaries of things.  While collecting a zillion googlebytes of data about it's own citizens anyway.

Only WE can track our citizens though!

(Also, that propose tik tok ban is basically putting the patriot act back in place. Make sure to check the validity of your vpns because if you are watching tv or movies that way or spoofing to see baseball home games, they will now get you. Tiktok is disliked by many so thats the front they are putting on.)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Only WE can track our citizens * though!

* for foreign countries

Look at the recommendations I got off this search. lol

In America. No MLS, None of the powerhouses like LaLiga or Serie A. No EFL League 2 which would have been helpful. Why on earth did those 2 on the end pop up?

0HIHFTV.png

• 2 weeks later...