The Chiefs wont repeat as champions next season. Who will win the Superbowl next season?

stl4life07

Im not stating the obvious that its hard to repeat as champs. Only 7 teams have done it. The Steelers done it twice. You have to go back to 2003-2004 Pats team to find the last team to do so. Now we know the Chiefs rightfully so will be the favs to win it all next season. It will be hard press to find many who wont be picking them to win it all again. But again we know it rarely happens. Since thats the case, what team will win the Superbowl next season?

For me if I had to pick one team I think it could be the Bills. How the mighty have fallen. They were the favs coming into this season and now people think they will take a big step back. Many have dropped Allen down to the 4th even 5th best QB in the NFL. I think the Bills need to improve on the OL, get that running game to be consistent to lean on to take the pressure off Allen. This FA class is filled with great backs so I could see them going after one. They need another receiver opposite of Diggs. I think OBJ would be great for them. They get a healthy Von back and just manage him throughout the season to make sure he is healthy for the playoffs that will make a world of difference. Plus they will have little pressure coming into the season due to many jumping off their bandwagon and looking at the Chiefs, Bengals, and even the Chargers in the AFC. I think coming into this season many couldnt see weaknesses of the Bills. Coming out of this season we see all of their weaknesses and if they fix them this offseason they will be the team next season that many thought they would be this season and thats a team poised to win the Superbowl.

With saying all of this, if there is one team that could repeat its the Chiefs so this thread might age poorly this time next year if the Chiefs host another parade after winning the Superbowl again lol. I put nothing past Reid and Mahomes but Im just looking at the trend.