Commanders officially hire Eric Bieniemy to be OC/AHC.

MikeT14

On 3/23/2023 at 10:14 PM, Thaiphoon said:

I'm one of 5 boys my parents had. I'm 6'2 1/2. And I'm the 2nd shortest of the 5 (shortest is the eldest at 6ft). While he's not a midget, he is definitely noticeably shorter

Yeah, I remember you telling me that. I’m 5’6 πŸ˜‚ I think 6’ is not necessarily tall for a man, but above average. Average is like 5’9 or 5’10. 6’2 & above I consider tall. 2 of my cousins are 6’ they get it from their dads. Then one of my cousins younger brother is 6’3, he gets it from his dad/really his grandfather on his dads side who was also that tall.

My dad is the tallest in my immediate family (grandparents, uncles, aunts, mom, sister & him) my dad is 5’9. My moms brother and I are basically the same height, I look a lot like him. My dad’s dad was 5’7, my dad’s oldest brother is 5’7, the middle brother is 5’8 & my mom’s dad was 5’8.

There was no way I was going to be 6’ or taller with those genes 🧬 πŸ˜‚Β 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2023 at 2:38 AM, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I remember you telling me that. I’m 5’6 πŸ˜‚ I think 6’ is not necessarily tall for a man, but above average. Average is like 5’9 or 5’10. 6’2 & above I consider tall. 2 of my cousins are 6’ they get it from their dads. Then one of my cousins younger brother is 6’3, he gets it from his dad/really his grandfather on his dads side who was also that tall.

My dad is the tallest in my immediate family (grandparents, uncles, aunts, mom, sister & him) my dad is 5’9. My moms brother and I are basically the same height, I look a lot like him. My dad’s dad was 5’7, my dad’s oldest brother is 5’7, the middle brother is 5’8 & my mom’s dad was 5’8.

There was no way I was going to be 6’ or taller with those genes 🧬 πŸ˜‚Β 

Bienemy is listed at 5'7". you know they cheat a tenth or so-bet he can't top 5'6" !