Five Up, Five Down CARP EDITION

theJ

I haven't watched the entirety of the game yet.  Only bits and pieces live.  So feel free to add on to this.

Up.

1. Joe Mixon - Finally had a day we knew he could have if the blocking was half way decent
  2. Tyler Kroft - goal line touchdown machine
  3. Geno atkins seemed like he wrecked some people

Down

1. Thought i saw Josh Shaw get beat for a likely touchdown, only for Corey Coleman to drop it
  2. Defense giving Kizor his best day as a pro

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I haven't watched the entirety of the game yet.  Only bits and pieces live.  So feel free to add on to this.

Up.

1. Joe Mixon - Finally had a day we knew he could have if the blocking was half way decent
  2. Tyler Kroft - goal line touchdown machine
  3. Geno atkins seemed like he wrecked some people

Down

1. Thought i saw Josh Shaw get beat for a likely touchdown, only for Corey Coleman to drop it
  2. Defense giving Kizor his best day as a pro

Pretty sure it was Dre who got beat on the Coleman play, but I could be wrong as they were both facing me and the defender's number was obscured by Coleman.  Dre definitely got toasted by him earlier.

I know he is a brown NOW, but I would Add Zeitler to the Down list as well.  Geno ate him alive, Again.  I'm glad he got paid well, because it shows the money was the most important thing to him and his wife.  I could have sworn she was all about going to a warm climate.

Just now, INbengalfan said:

Pretty sure it was Dre who got beat on the Coleman play, but I could be wrong as they were both facing me and the defender's number was obscured by Coleman.  Dre definitely got toasted by him earlier.

I know he is a brown NOW, but I would Add Zeitler to the Down list as well.  Geno ate him alive, Again.  I'm glad he got paid well, because it shows the money was the most important thing to him and his wife.  I could have sworn she was all about going to a warm climate.

Dre had the outside coverage, but looked like Shaw was playing safety and let Coleman go by him.  Dre was expecting help to the inside.

8 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Even at the time it happened, I was much more upset letting Whit leave than Zeitler.  Zeitler was a good solid G for us, but he never lived up to his 1st rd billing.  Whit was also my favorite Bengal for many years as well.  I'd have to say that honor goes to Geno now.

As the unofficial leader of the Geno fan club, I'll be interested in seeing how he does against the Steelers.  Steelers have a good game plan for him, but he (and the coaches) need to figure out a way to counter.  He looked great against the Browns but so do a lot of our players every year.  Need to see him step up against the Steelers like he used to...

Archived