Week 13 GameDay Thread: Texans (4-6) vs Titans (7-4)

KingTitan

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Have to imagine they'll be extremely cautious with Matthews after watching a hamstring cost Corey Davis half a year. It's a shame, because we're playing a secondary that can really be exploited, but this is Davis' chance to step up.

titans playing a weak secondary? time to pound the rock some more!

14 hours ago, -Hope- said:

can't wait to see demarco murray up ben jones's *** from a bunch formation 16 times in a row

Haha this is so true. When he ran into Lewan and Lewan went down hurt I could not believe it. The guy seems like he is blind running the football at times.

This is yet another game the Titans should win. We got embarrassed by the Texans when the Texans were at full strength. We better be able to win by at least a touchdown against a decimated Texans team. A win is a win but I want to see the Titans play a complete 60 minutes for once.

Mularkey better not be serious with his splitting the carries the same way comment. Murray has looked done multiple games in a row now. Henry needs to get more carries.

11 minutes ago, Titan89 said:

Mularkey better not be serious with his splitting the carries the same way comment. Murray has looked done multiple games in a row now. Henry needs to get more carries.

Fisher 2.0... we're lucky we're playing such mediocre-bad teams or else the O-line/Mariota slow starts/offensive scheme/bad Demarco would be hurting us way more than it has. Perhaps more Henry can be the cure, doubt it happens if Mularkey remains as stubborn.

2 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Call me crazy... But I think this is the game we finally get that convincing win... Something like 33-17. Of course, that means something like 3 TDs and 4 FGs... But whatever... 33 points is 33 points.

The Texans pass defense is so bad. Even if Matthews is out, there's no excuse not to move the ball through the air.

I'm feeling four touchdowns, a field goal and a safety as the best way to get to 33.

50 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Call me crazy... But I think this is the game we finally get that convincing win... Something like 33-17. Of course, that means something like 3 TDs and 4 FGs... But whatever... 33 points is 33 points.

I swear I was coming here to post something similar to this arnt we due for a comfortable statement making Win?

Division games are always tricky. Having said that.....

If we can't pull off a convincing win at home, against a team coming off a short week, with a backup TO prone statue at QB, behind a dreadful OL, without their big play #2 WR, with a defense that's decimated with injuries, and has shaky secondary, then......

we may never have a comfortable, convincing win this season.

3 hours ago, titans0021 said:

The Texans pass defense is so bad. Even if Matthews is out, there's no excuse not to move the ball through the air.

I'm feeling four touchdowns, a field goal and a safety as the best way to get to 33.

11 field goals? loll 

Archived