Combing the Combine for Capable Contributors

vike daddy

Just now, swede700 said:

Sorry, I kept getting caught up in the Draft thread, when the Combine stuff should be put in here, so we don't get lost in the draft discussion...here's another name I've seen mentioned for the Vikings in the mid-rounds...

a lot of the Viking blog guys that went to the Senior Bowl all love Kyu Blu Kelly, so that's why we see him a lot associated with the Vikings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

Sorry, I kept getting caught up in the Draft thread, when the Combine stuff should be put in here, so we don't get lost in the draft discussion

The real question should be why do we have separate threads? They are directly related. 

22 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

The real question should be why do we have separate threads? They are directly related. 

I believe VD wanted to separate them out because the Combine is an isolated event within the whole Draft discussion and the Combine-specific information/results can get lost within the Draft thread.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

i have two sisters that are directly related, but i communicate with them separately.

The Combine thread will die out in a few days, the Draft thread will continue. a month from now, if someone wants to pull up some Combine data that was posted, it will be easier to find it.

• Like 1

Michigan cornerback DJ Turner has not been considered by most analysts as one of the best cornerbacks in the 2023 NFL draft, but he may be changing some minds as he shows that he’s the fastest cornerback in the draft.

On his first 40-yard dash attempt today at the Scouting Combine, Turner was unofficially timed at 4.27 seconds. That makes him the fastest player so far at this year’s Combine, and one of the fastest ever.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/03/michigan-cornerback-dj-turner-runs-blazing-fast-40-yard-dash/

who have been the super fast 40 athletes at previous Combines /Pro Days who then went on to have a sub par pro career?

not Randy. not Deion.