Official 2023 MLB Gameday Thread

Herbie_Hancock

3 hours ago, Leader said:

Weird take. You’d think adults would be able to gauge whether they’re good to drive or not, and sober up accordingly. If you drank too much, sit in the parking lot after the game for a while. Walk to get something to eat. Call an uber, if you plan on drinking, get someone else to drive. Don’t drink? ect, ect, ect. 

It’s amazing to me how much onus we put on others to take care of ourselves nowadays. Accountability is a thing of the past, it seems. 

Edited by Mesa_Titan

I know nobodies watching this I know nobody cares, but this is genuinely repugnant. It's not baseball, it's not representative of the sport. Rob Manfred should FORCE this team away from the Fisher family and have the league run it. They've walked 12 batters in 5 innings. The stadium is collapsing. This is a bad AAA team that will be LUCKY to win 50 games.

7 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Neto called up

Insta-scooped him in my redraft league. My buddy has insane pitching but his SS spot is Kim and Mondesi so I made it a point to land him so my guy can't strengthen his team. My team is posted in the fantasy thread if you wanna see it. 

17 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I know nobodies watching this I know nobody cares, but this is genuinely repugnant. It's not baseball, it's not representative of the sport. Rob Manfred should FORCE this team away from the Fisher family and have the league run it. They've walked 12 batters in 5 innings. The stadium is collapsing. This is a bad AAA team that will be LUCKY to win 50 games.