Manchester United Thread - Fred's a Red

UKTexans

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

That’s the problem. I’m not saying his skills have regressed or he’s been exposed, im saying he was much more effective and impactful at Juve. He played better. And being able to best utilise him is critical. I don’t see how it makes what I said unfair. For France for the most part he is great. He’s simply would be more impactful and effective player if he wasn’t at United. That’s on the coach.

Sorry I was really not responding to you, it was more toward Kempus and just media in general... after the last two games everybody is on him like he isn't good enough, which isn't the case.

Edited by Eagles $5$

14 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Sorry I was really not responding to you, it was more toward Kempus and just media in general... after the last two games everybody is on him like he isn't good enough, which isn't the case.

I think most people realise he's very talented. The media love to chop and change their opinion as it sells papers. 

One week they compare him to Dr Bruyne, the next he's on his way to Madrid and Jose refuses to pick him. 

Ultimately everyone, bar Mourinho, knows that his skillset doesn't suit a 2 man midfield. When he's given a free role he makes things happen. 

For 89m though it is a little disappointing he can't adapt to playing in a 2, at least a little. 

Really impressed with the improvement in the pressing in the second half, pressed them much higher up the pitch. Think we wanted it more than Chelsea and showed how they seemed to settle for the point and stroll around the pitch for most of the second half. 

Lindelof played well apart from that blocked clearance which nearly created a chance but you could see he was really annoyed with himself after it, good to have a centre back who can pass forward. McTominay was excellent keeping Hazard in his pocket most of the game apart from their goal. If we can get that Lukaku week in week out as well as the same if not better performances for Pogba we'll be nailed on for 2nd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/03/2018 at 11:05 PM, kempus said:

I hope this is the last we see of Mourinho in the Premier League. Im sick of him. Let him leave to PSG or Bayern and not come back.

Join the club. 

Would rather have Moyes at least he has humility and some respect. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mourinho is a joke of a manager. Seeing his Man Utd team put in a performance like that when 95% of the time they play boring, limited and rigid football. A disgrace. 

I want Man Utd to play excited, entertaining football and they have the players for it. Mourinho drills it out of them. 

6 hours ago, TomRalph said:

Mourinho is a joke of a manager. Seeing his Man Utd team put in a performance like that when 95% of the time they play boring, limited and rigid football. A disgrace. 

I want Man Utd to play excited, entertaining football and they have the players for it. Mourinho drills it out of them. 

I feel like after us he'll be tainted goods.