John Fox is still employed

G08

1 hour ago, G08 said:

No, no @AZBearsFan! Some evaluators will completely discard his NFL tape and prefer Darnold's college tape! Their projections to playing in the NFL are clearly more accurate than ACTUAL NFL tape, I'm shocked you don't know this [\sarcasm] 

Some may just prefer Darnold or Rosen.

1 minute ago, RunningVaccs said:

So after last year's big dive into QB tape, I learned a lot and came up with Watson, Kizer, Trubisky, mahomes (oof}

Since the Bears don't hopefully need a QB this year, I haven't followed QB very much

How does the 18 class compare to last year? Any comparables? Would you rather have our guy or have waited?

It took a beating compared to the vaunted discussion about it in 2017.

We will probably see 3 go in the top 10.

I prefer Trubisky, but I am biased.

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, "several coaches" on the Bears' staff believe it will "not end well" for head coach John Fox this year.

Mike Garafolo, also of NFL Network, added that Fox seems to have "accepted his fate." A textbook over-thinker, Fox has gone just 12-32 over his three seasons with the Bears, peppering his tenure with embarrassing missteps. Fox cost his team a touchdown on an ill-advised challenge earlier this year and refused to let the 49ers score a late touchdown last week, instead letting San Francisco run out the clock and kick a game-winning field goal. Fox has been over his head since he arrived in Chicago and has finally run out of rope. The Bears are likely to start over with a brand new coaching staff this offseason, though at least they have a franchise quarterback to build around in Mitchell Trubisky.

Archived