2023 Combine

Pastor Dillon

So apparently… Richardson is wowing people in his meetings, too. That tells me his football IQ is getting better (in an interview setting at least).

Chicago better hope he keeps this trajectory - nobody is trading up for Young, but a good enough showing here and they’re trading up for Richardson. (Oh Indy… you know you want to).

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

Today we should see the offensive skill positions go, and I expect some fireworks from Jalin Hyatt and Jordan Addison.

4.40 for Hyatt, 4.49 for Addison. Nice, but… I was expecting much more. Hyatt will have to show off some nice route running and receiving to get into that 1st round discussion, Addison should shine in both of those drills.

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

4.40 for Hyatt, 4.49 for Addison. Nice, but… I was expecting much more. Hyatt will have to show off some nice route running and receiving to get into that 1st round discussion, Addison should shine in both of those drills.

So, Hyatt is still a top 4 performer in this - honestly, I was expecting a faster WR group. Nine guys broke in the 4.4 range, two guys in the 4.3 range.

Are Quentin Johnston and JSN running?

39 minutes ago, tab said:

Bryce 5’10”? I feel like there’s a zero chance we trade up now. That’s ridiculously short

I was pretty certain we weren’t trading up to begin with. I now think nobody is going to move picks to get to Young.